- MahaVitaran Name Change
- MahaVitaran Load Change
- MahaVitaran Category Change
We are providing FREE Industrial Land NA service in Sangli, Maharashtra. (we don’t charge anything. You will have to pay Corruption and Legal Charges).
Contact on Whatsapp: +91 9 7 3 0 8 9 7 0 2 5
Do it yourself:
We have made template documents to help you in your application process:
- NOC Application Form (Print 20 copies) (PDF)
- Application Form for Gat Nakasha and 9(3) – 9(4). (BhumiAbhilekh Office) (5 Rs. Stamp to be pasted.) (PDF)
- Application Form for all old 7/12 and Ferfar since 1950. (Land Records Office) (5 Rs. Stamp to be pasted.) (PDF)
- Application Form for Certificate that your land doesn’t fall under Inaam lands. (Local Talathi Office) (PDF)
Documents required for Land NA in Maharashtra:
Bare Minimum (2 months minimum):
- 7/12 (Village Talathi Office)
- 8A (Village Talathi Office)
- All old 7/12 and Ferfar from 1950 (Land Records Office – Taluka) (Avg Corruption 500 Rs.)
- Gat Nakasha (Bhumiabhilekh Office) (Avg Corruption 500 Rs.)
- 9 (3) / 9 (4) (Bhumiabhilekh Office) (Avg Corruption 500 Rs.)
- Application Form duly filled with Stamp for Land NA.
- Certificate that your land doesn’t fall under Inaam lands. (Talathi) (based on Ferfar since 1950) (Avg Corruption 500 Rs.)
- Gram Panchayat NOC. (Legal fees: depends on village, 1000 to 10,000 per acre) (Avg Corruption 5,000 Rs. – 10,000 Rs.D)
- MSEB NOC (make sure electricity lines don’t go through your land).(Avg Corruption 10,000 Rs.)
- Irrigation NOC (if your land is irrigated, ~2 lakhs per hectare, if not, it’s free) (Avg Corruption 2500 Rs. Extreme Delay.)
- PWD NOC.
- District Health Department (Zilla Parishad) NOC (No corruption observed. Yet Extreme Delay.)
- Rehabilitation NOC. (Avg Corruption 500 Rs.)
- Land Acquisition (Bhusampadan) Department NOC (Avg Corruption 500 Rs.)
- Judicial Affidavit.
- Affidavit according to Town Planning Department.
- Pledge Affidavit According to Town Planning Department.
Join us in demanding that these applications be made online.
Single Window System be established.
A Project by Shah Institute.